Please allow me to indulge in a more personal blogpost today. I am choosing to share some affirmations which I have written around my health because it is my belief that the more ways that you put it out to the universe, the more likely it is to come to fruition. Since I am fortunate enough to have this forum in which to share my thoughts, I plan on taking advantage of that;-).
- The MRI will give me the much-needed answers for my ongoing ankle pain.
- The doctors will be able to help me completely and fully resolve the issue in a safe and reasonable way in a reasonable time frame. If surgery is required, it will be successful, I will recover well and I will be able to resume my activities in due time.
- I will take the time in between to appreciate the gift of relaxation—time for reading, writing, watching TV/movies and napping.
- I will appreciate that I am otherwise in good health.
- I will feed my body with good food and keep myself hydrated.
- I will let go of the things that I am not able to do in lieu of the things that I am able to do.
- I am thankful for modern-day medicines that have allowed me to manage my pain.
- I am thankful for family and friends who have supported me through this journey.
I AM HEALTHY. I AM GRATEFUL. I AM.