Have You Ever?
Have you ever Realized that:
- you have left the house with two different shoes on your feet?
- you have been ‘watching’ a TV show, but really don’t know a thing about what you have seen?
- you have eaten a whole bag of chips in one sitting, only to wonder if there was a hole in the bottom of the bag because you seriously don’t know remember where all of the salty slivers went?
- your keys are still in the ignition just as your vehicle door latches and locks?
- the ONE item that you went to the grocery store for has been replaced by a cartful of things, minus the ONE item you actually went in to get?
- you sat down on the biffy only to discover that there is no toilet paper left?
- you dialled a telephone number and forgot who you were calling?
- the turkey that you had planned on roasting was still sitting on top of the oven, instead of in it?
- you have ‘forgotten’ the name of a dear friend or loved one when introducing him/her to others? (Oops!)
- you haven’t used the bathroom all day?
- you drove to work without remembering if you had to stop at any traffic lights along the way? (Yikes! Safety first, folks.)
- your wallet/purse is at home after offering to take someone to a nice dinner out? (Good thing for friends with wallets:-).
- the person sitting next to you on an airplane is the only one with a cold? (Lucky you!)
- you left the garage door wide open after arriving back home at the day’s end?
- your coveted and longtime lucky lotto numbers have been chosen, but you forgot to buy the ticket?
- you left your passport sitting on your kitchen counter upon check-in at the airport?
- you drove away from your parking stall without first unplugging your heater cord? (Canadian folks know this one.)
- you got ready for work without putting your make-up on? (A naked feeling, right ladies?)
- you forgot your own birthday day?
- you put your phone in the refrigerator? (And, it’s not because you or it needed to ‘chill out’ either.)
- you thought the remote control was your phone?
While I will readily admit that a good chunk of the bullets on this list have been experienced by yours truly, some have been added just for fun:-). I’ll let you wonder which are which…